Team Oxford is here to help you implement staff volunteering with a difference.
A one-off team building day to paint a wall or tidy up a garden is a great way of dipping your toe into the waters of corporate volunteering. But there's a better way of making a more meaningful impact on your organisation, your employees, and on Oxfordshire's charities: a flexible volunteering scheme via Team Oxford.
A flexible volunteer scheme will enable your staff to:
- Create meaningful relationships with charities that will benefit from their skills, expertise and experience
- Engage in ongoing volunteering that they are more likely to enjoy and feel connected with
- Fulfils your corporate social responsibility with purpose and meaning
- Become an employer of choice
- Improves staff morale and performance
- Open the door for potential business development opportunities
- Fantastic opportunities for employee development
- Make it known that you are a company who cares about their communities
We're building a network of local employers who want to develop their volunteering programmes. We also have contacts in lots of local charities that depend on volunteers.
We want to make it as easy as possible for your employees to volunteer in their city. The first step is for your them to fill in our skills audit which you can find here. By completing the skills audit, they'll learn about the many different ways they can volunteer and it'll mean we can match them with the right opportunities. Why not fill it in yourself? It's completely confidential and takes about 10-minutes.
For Oxford-based charities who'd like to access more volunteers, please contact us directly to arrange an informal chat and a zoom-cuppa!
Excellent! Drop us a line at email@example.com and let's get the ball rolling.