Team Oxford is here to help you implement staff volunteering with a difference.
A one-off team building day to paint a wall or tidy up a garden is a great way of dipping your toe into the waters of corporate volunteering. But there's a better way of making a more meaningful impact on your organisation, your employees, and on Oxfordshire's charities: a flexible volunteering scheme via Team Oxford.
Benefits for employees
A flexible volunteer scheme will enable your staff to:
- Create meaningful relationships with charities that will benefit from their skills, expertise and experience
- Engage in ongoing volunteering that they are more likely to enjoy and feel connected with
Benefits for your organisation
- Fulfils your corporate social responsibility with purpose and meaning
- Become an employer of choice
- Improves staff morale and performance
- Open the door for potential business development opportunities
- Fantastic opportunities for employee development
- Make it known that you are a company who cares about their communities
Team Oxford runs free workshops for employers throughout the year. These interactive sessions will help you to explore the why's and how's of flexible staff volunteering.
Contact us to arrange a visit and we can offer free bespoke support to help you activate your staff volunteering scheme.
We can also provide draft policies and guidance on best practice to help you get the most out of your scheme.
Excellent! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get the ball rolling.