Team Oxford is here to help you implement staff volunteering with a difference
A one-off team building day to paint a wall or tidy up a garden is a great way of dipping your toe in the water of corporate volunteering. But there are many more ways to volunteer that will make a much larger and more meaningful impact for both your organisation and beneficiaries.
Team Oxford champions Employee Volunteering Schemes that are flexible and offer opportunities to your employees throughout the year.
Flexible volunteer schemes can create meaningful relationships with charities that will benefit from your skills, expertise and experience. They allow for ongoing volunteering that your employees are more likely to enjoy and feel connected with, which has benefits for all sides.
- Fulfils you corporate social responsibility with purpose and meaning
- Become an employer of choice
- Improves staff morale and performance
- Open the door for potential business development opportunities
- Fantastic opportunities for employee development
- Make it known that you are a company who cares about their communities
Team Oxford runs free workshops for employers throughout the year. These interactive sessions will help you to explore the why's and how's of flexible staff volunteering.
Contact us to arrange a visit and we can offer free bespoke support to help you activate your staff volunteering scheme.
We can also provide draft policies and guidance on best practice to help you get the most out of your scheme.
Excellent! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get the ball rolling.